...and in the end:
THE OWNER ENJOYS THE NUMBERS!
The technicalities are unavoidable in every business, and after all, a Hotel is a serious business and we are Hotel operators:
What we give to the Owner
1. Full day to day management (operation) of the Hotel
2. Staff recruitment, training, salary & benefits planning
3. Operating Procedures and Quality Standards
4. Sales & Marketing strategy and implementation:
- • Reservations
- • IDS/GDS management
- • Management of the hotel’s booking platform
- • Contracting with all on line booking channels, Tour Operators and Travel Agents
- • Advertising & Promotion
- • Branding & Corporate Identity
- • Yield Management
5. Financial planning and control:
- • Budgeting and Forecasting of Income, Payroll and Operating Expenses.
- • Monthly results of Income, Payroll and Operating Expenses using customized Hotel Software.
- • Purchasing of raw materials, consumables, etc.
- • Accounts Payable administration (Creditors - Suppliers payments).
- • Accounts receivable administration (Clients – Debtors revenue collection).
- • Payroll planning and administration (in co-operation with the owner’s accountant).
- • Operating Equipment requirements and purchasing.
6. Building & Equipment Maintenance:
- • Hotel Maintenance planning and implementation.
- • Capital expenses budget for the next year.
- • Renovation or refurbishment planning and supervision.
What we need from the Owner
We need to develop a business relationship based on mutual trust. Our experience shows that there is no management without decision-making and responsibility. This simply means that we should have the authority to take all the decisions related to the operation, management and administration of the Hotel:
- • Day to Day hotel operation
- • Personnel management
- • Marketing & Sales
- • Financial Planning & Control
- • Cash Inflow administration (receipts)
- • Cash Outflow administration (payments) up to the point where every scheduled financial obligation pertinent to the operation of the Hotel (suppliers, associates and other third parties, contractors, salaries & wages, employees' social insurance, etc) is timely paid.
We are ready to undertake the full responsibility for the property and the owner should be ready to just let it go.
A.M.S. only assumes responsibility for the operating aspects of the Hotel and not the corporate financial issues of the owner (eg. central offices costs, tax and legal advisors, property insurance, interest payments, principal re-payments, etc.).
In all cases, our fees are directly related to the financial performance of the Hotel. Our objective is to create a successful business co-operation between A.M.S. and the owner.