Acqua Vatos Hotel
KAMARI, SANTORINI | 32 ROOMS
Tucked away in the heart of Kamari and just a stone’s throw from one of Santorini’s longest and most popular black sand beaches, the exuberant Acqua Vatos combines the charms of a family beach hotel, with the style of a cosmopolitan retreat and a romantic sanctuary.
Acqua Vatos Hotel marks the beginning of the journey for A.M.S. and was the first management agreement undertaken by the company. In late 2005 the newly formed A.M.S. was asked to re-develop and operate an old 32-room family hotel in Kamari. The company took on the challenge and developed this stylish family hotel which has re-defined hospitality standards for all competitive hotels in the area. Acqua Vatos retains an unrivaled sense of family and friendliness and is perhaps the top Hotel in Kamari in terms of both quest reviews and financial performance.
- • Opening Year: 2006 (re-opening)
- • Location: Kamari, Santorini Island, Greece
- • Period: From 2006 to date
- • Type of Service: Re-development, Interior Design, Total Management
- • Affiliation: A member of Aqua Vista Hotels
- • Interior Design: Alina Tsolakakis
- • Key Selling Point: Family Hotel, Close to the black sandy beach.